...i loVE you 26...

...if you love something set them free,if it comes back its yours,if doesnt its not ment to be...i hope wishe ae like dreams,wishes comes true..cuz in my dreams i'm always with you..

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

????

A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love.
A hug is just a hug until its the one your thinking of.
A dream is just a dream until you make it come true.
Love is just a work until its proven to you.

True happiness lies in you.
Appreciate someone who is trying to care
for you in spite of the distance.
Don't love him for who you hope he will become tomorrow,
but by loving who he is today,
and not what he is, but who he is!

God, will you let her know that I love her
so when there’s no one there, that she’s not alone?
Just close her eyes and let her know
my heart is beating with hers

If you love me as I love you,
nothing but death can part us two.

Passion' a word which involves so many feelings;
I feel it when we touch,
I feel it when we kiss,
I feel it when I look at you.
For you are my passion,
my one true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment